Follow the instructions below to sign-in a device to the LAWN network that does not have a web browser, such as gaming consoles and embedded devices.
Connect wireless devices that are without standard browsers, such as gaming systems, handheld gadgets, Blu-Ray players, and Smart TVs, by logging onto the LAWN network through Device Login.
- Get to the point where you need to open a web browser to login to GTother. See our GTother connection instructions for reference.
- Find your device's MAC address and write it down. It should look something like 01:23:45:67:89:ab. Your device's MAC address is usually physically written somewhere on your device or visible in your device's settings or network settings menu. Consult your device's user manual if you aren't sure where to find it.
- On a computer that is already connected to the internet, navigate to https://auth.lawn.gatech.edu/.
- Enter your GT username and password in the top fields, and enter your device's MAC address in the bottom field. Click Login.
- Your device should now be able to access the internet.
Note that you will need to repeat steps 2-4 each time you wish to use wireless internet on your device. Alternatively, we can register your device for a persistent 4-month registration that will automatically sign you in. To do this, please submit a device registration request and we will be happy to assist you.